For over 60 years, the evolution of Structural Steel Fabrication
Niagara Structural Steel’s streamline shop contains the latest in structural steel fabrication machinery and is regularly updated for both technology and safety. Recent additions to the facility include a new 15T overhead crane in the shop fabrication bay, and a new 20T dual hoist radio controlled crane in the receiving / storage yard.
Our facility consists of…
- 80,000 square feet of manufacturing area serviced with 5-ton, 10-ton, and 15-ton overhead cranes.
- 40,000 square feet outside storage yard serviced with two (2) 20-ton overhead cranes, dual hoist radio controlled.
Key shop equipment
- Structural drill line – capacity: W4 x 13 to W40 x 215
- Two (2) angle lines – capacity: L 2 x 2 to L 8 x 8
- High Definition Plasma / Oxy-fuel Burning Table – capacity: 1/16″ to 6″ thick: 10′ wide by 52′ long
- HE&M Structural Saw for accurate length and square cutting – capacity: 44″ wide x 26″ high
- HYD-MECH band saw for bevel cutting – capacity: 30″ wide x 16″ high
- Hydraulic Cambering Machine for beams – capacity: W8 x 10 to W36 x 194
- In shop heated painting capability with shot blast facility to produce SSPC-SP6 cleaning
- 11,200 square feet of indoor heated paint area
Capable of handling
- up to 2,000 man-hours per week
- 6,000 to 8,000 tons per year
St. Catharines, Ontario we are adjacent to the Q.E.W. highway for delivery via truck