Quality People, Quality Work
Niagara Structural Steel is committed to total customer satisfaction, and compliance to all regulatory bodies, at maximum effectiveness, and competitive cost. To ensure the policy is successfully implemented, staff will be responsible for identifying customer requirements and ensuring that the correct procedures are followed to meet those requirements. Within this policy we are committed to operating Niagara Structural Steel under the disciplines and control of a Quality Management System conforming to the requirements of the AISC Quality Standard.
Objectives needed to ensure that the requirements of this policy are met, and that continual improvement is maintained, will be set, determined, and monitored, at the Annual Management Review.
We aim to:
- Understand our markets, customer needs and expectations, and continuously improve our service to facilitate growth
- Develop our technology and infrastructure continuously in order that we may offer the latest technology to meet our customer’s expectations and the changing demands of the marketplace
- Provide a high level of service to our customers and ensure that if complaints are received, they will be attended to in a timely manner with a view to eliminate the root cause and prevent recurrence
- Maintain a healthy constructive work environment that enables personnel to produce optimal output
- Continually comply with the requirements of the CWB and AWS Welding Standards
- Ensure that all our personnel understand and fully implement our Company’s policies and objectives and are able to perform their duties effectively through an ongoing training and development program